- The goal of the TPS oral presentation competition is to encourage students in physical sciences to participate in research, present their research progress, and promote and acknowledge individual achievement.
- To qualify as a competitor, the presenting author should be either a student or a research assistant, including Postdoctoral Fellow, and register to enter competition at the Annual Meeting registration.
- Award Selection: The organizer should invite several reviewers to form the selection committee. The committee chair in charge of convening meetings is elected by the committee members.
- Competitors should present his/her paper and respond to questions within the allocated time.Selection Criteria: 40% for content, 30% for presentation, and 20% for Q&A performance, and 10% for time control.
- Award: The Oral Presentation award winner receives NT$ 5,000 and a certificate.
- The list of the award winners for the Oral Presentation competition should be announced prior to the closing ceremony of the Annual Meeting.
- The Guideline shall be enacted after the approval of the Department of Academic Affairs Board of TPS. Same measure applies when the Guideline is amended.